Recent comments

Recent comments left on apps

ThunderTask-icon ThunderTask by visu

Great app for task management! I use it as my todo list manager, there is also a website at thundertask.com, I use it at work to manage my business tasks. Amazing!

1 year and 346 days ago

iScanner (Scan, Fax, Print and Create Multi-page PDF Documents)-icon iScanner (Scan, Fax, Print and Create Multi-page PDF Documents) by faisalfaroqui

you can also join our hand on [url=www.facebook.com/documentmanager]Facebook[/url]

1 year and 356 days ago

Catch_Me-icon Catch_Me by bn_jamal

It's an amazing game! awesome <3<3

1 year and 357 days ago

Numbers-icon Numbers by proctic

lol... i'm a heavy numbers user. nevertheless i have to admit that excel is still far more advanced than numbers. it's another question whether the average user actually needs this depth of functionalities.

1 year and 357 days ago

DragonBox+-icon DragonBox+ by tobitron

DragonBox replaces the numbers, letters and signs in algebra with more child-friendly symbols such as funky dragons, cool animals and other engaging characters. Using the medium of a fun game, contemporary designed animation kids quickly learn how symbols can be moved and combined on both sides of a split screen divide that represents the equal sign in an equation. By hiding x, y and other algebraic symbols under a layer of animated gameplay, the software is capable of introducing kids from as young as 8 years of age to the world of Algebra, gradually revealing its underlying mathematical logic to them. The beauty of DragonBox is that although the kids are learning Algebra and complex equations they don´t actually realize it. As far as they are concerned, they are simply having fun working through the different levels of the game. Dragonbox truly makes learning fun, easy and addictive!

1 year and 358 days ago

Facebook-icon Facebook by mbalcom

Not bad...but I find it annoying that you can't change your profile information from the app, or maybe you can, but I certainly can't figure it out. Any ideas?

1 year and 363 days ago

Flipboard-icon Flipboard by mbalcom

Finding an app like this that is also free is a ridiculous steal. A cool concept, beautiful design, damnnnn. My only issue is that it is far too easy to flip and open pages that I don't want to open, but you can hardly complain under a freeware license. A very cool concept, but definitely one that can be built on. I look forward to seeing what the updates will bring.

1 year and 363 days ago

Daily Income-icon Daily Income by mbalcom

Great app, has made taking care of my daily expenditures a breeze, but does anyone else out there have a different solution for managing such day to day finance, I don't like how the app doesn't have the ability to use decimals, kind of a let down to lack such a basic feature.

1 year and 363 days ago

Securo Mobile PRO-icon Securo Mobile PRO by laratheh

I just got this to take photos moving out of my apartment. Been screwed too many times out of my security deposit for "damages". Easy to use.

2 years ago

Filthy Bugs-icon Filthy Bugs by sagar

This is great to kill insects as they disturb a lot in regular life. they are not even worthy of killing in real life. its better to kill them in phone.

2 years and 3 hours ago

Page 19 of 194. 1936 entries.