Recent comments

Recent comments left on apps

AllTrans - wifi transfer photos between iOS device and computer-icon AllTrans - wifi transfer photos between iOS device and computer by transyo

As an iPhone wifi transfer app, AllTrans works to transfer photos, music, videos, PDF files and all other kinds of files between iPhone and computer only through wifi without USB cable, iTunes or any other extra software.

With the built-in music/ video player, PDF reader and the photo viewer, you can enjoy files transferred directly with AllTrans. Other files which can not be played directly on AllTrans can also be opened by other third-party apps through open in function.

5 days and 21 hours ago

FollowLife-icon FollowLife by bradontom

Create and share beautiful themed photo art scrapbooks. Powerful feature-filled editing and effects. Easily organize and brighten your world with the followlife app

7 days and 16 hours ago

Bejeweled 2-icon Bejeweled 2 by springlg

I have played the older Bejeweled but not the second one. Going to give it a try later today

9 days and 8 hours ago

Evernote-icon Evernote by flint

I like it's platform independence. Often find myself switching between iOS, Android and Windows - the notes travel!

56 days and 17 hours ago

Angel Cat return home-icon Angel Cat return home by garlandsjpnet

You can make a variety of jumps, including boost jumps and double jumps.

79 days and 21 hours ago

My Hungry Fish-icon My Hungry Fish by robert01234

this is a nice game. Play it and rate and review! Wanna share reviews? Then contact with me: [email protected]

Thanks

87 days and 21 hours ago

TvWolf-icon TvWolf by tvwolf

Amazing app to share movie and TV show posters on instagram and twitter!

88 days and 8 hours ago

Document Maker - Create & Edit Rich Text Docs and Generate PDF-icon Document Maker - Create & Edit Rich Text Docs and Generate PDF by brrafique

The New Documents maker- create & Edit Rich text Docs and Generate PDF app aims to bring a superior content writing and file management solution for iphone & ipad.

95 days and 20 hours ago

Touch2Call - Home Screen icon, Quick Call, Fast Dial-icon Touch2Call - Home Screen icon, Quick Call, Fast Dial by couqueda

If you use this app as a single touch can make phone calls .
The iPhone's screen is smaller than the other .
So I mistakes a lot of the usual typos .
In particular, this happens in a hurry to the situation.
Then, I have to clear again.
It is Very uncomfortable after a typo .
However, after I download this app has become very convenient .

100 days and 2 hours ago

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next

Page 1 of 194. 1936 entries.