- Version 5.2.2 | Release Date: 2013-05-13 | Download
• Added new bookmarking service: Readability
• Added new image service: Droplr
• The read/unread state of tweet timestamps are updated as you scroll
• Indicators in timeline tabs are updated as tweets are read
• Added VoiceOver feedback after performing profile actions (follow, unfollow, etc)
• Third party logins are now cleared out when a service is disabled
• Additional larger font size setting on iPad
• Compose attachment buttons are now disabled during @name autocomplete
• Fixed a bug that could cause replies to be counted more than once
• Improved reliability when clearing push notification badges
• VoiceOver no longer repeatedly announces new tweet count
• When composing replies, VoiceOver reads text first instead of original tweet
• Yfrog links now open in the in-app browser instead of the photo viewer
- Version 5.2 | Release Date: 2013-03-26 | Download
• Push notifications (enable in settings)
- Twitterrific’s push notification service is currently in beta and will be rolling out to groups of 1,000 users over the next few weeks. If you cannot enable push notifications, try again in a few days.
• User banners now display on profile pages
• Discussions can now be shared via email or Storify
• Added Droplr thumbnails to the timeline
• Text size of muffled items scales according to theme settings
• The timeline can now display up to 600 tweets (was 400)
• Additional actions, like muffling, are available when avatars are hidden
• New compose shortcut: type “@” after username to prevent autocomplete
• Load more button now animates while loading new tweets in the timeline
• Improved behavior when restoring selected timeline with multiple accounts
• Improved formatting when emailing a tweet or group of tweets
• Improved performance when rotating display on iPhone/iPod
• Improved display performance when muffling many items
• Multiple in-app notifications no longer overlap
• Various changes to make VoiceOver less verbose
• Various other UI tweaks
• Mobilizer view can now display before page finishes loading
• Fixed problems where some web pages would display “Loading…” indefinitely
• Timeline syncing no longer causes the timeline to jump around while scrolling
• Fixed issues that caused the timeline to automatically scroll to the top
• Avatar button no longer flashes when dismissing a photo or modal view
• Fixed crashes that occurred when muffling a tweet that was already muffled
• Text entered on the compose screen no longer overlaps the reply reference text
• Fixed a crash that could occur when reaching the end of the timeline
• Replying to a retweet now puts usernames in the proper order
• Removed Img.ur thumbnails because they don’t always match the linked image
• Various other crash fixes
- Version 5.1 | Release Date: 2013-02-20 | Download
• Muffling of users, hashtags & domains
– Tap and hold on a user, hashtag or domain to muffle it
– Tap on any muffled tweet to “peek” at it, tap again to close
– Tap and hold on any muffled item to cancel it
– Settings are synced across devices using iCloud
• Added new image services: Img.ly, Mobypicture, & Twitpic
• Avenir font added to themes (iOS 6+ only)
- Version 5.0.2 | Release Date: 2013-01-21 | Download
• Simplified reading mode for the in-app browser using Instapaper or Readability
• Find tweets in all timelines via ‘History’ search (new search tab)
• Image previews are displayed directly in the timeline
• Photo viewer now displays images without a frame
• In-app web browser now uses the entire screen on iPad
• Twitterrific now loads 100 tweets while refreshing or loading more
• New gesture: Tap and hold the RT icon on a tweet to quickly retweet with a comment
• When user avatars are hidden in the timeline, tap on a username to open a profile
• VoiceOver now uses a relative date/time on tweets instead of an absolute one
• Added VoiceOver accessibility to the Load More button
• Searches and Lists in the sidebar are now ordered alphabetically
• Tapping outside of popup navigation on iPad now dismisses view
• Visual improvements to popup navigation and views
• Other minor interface improvements
• Fixed an issue where empty Twitter accounts in iOS Settings could cause a crash
• Adjusted scroll to top area so it’s less likely to be tapped by accident
• Foreign keyboards no longer cover up the bottom of the compose screen
• Fixed a bug that prevented some of your friends/followers from being displayed
• Replying to your own reply no longer loses the conversation thread
• Instagram links now open in the in-app browser to comply with their new display guidelines
- Version 5.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-12-11 | Download
• Swiping left or right with two fingers now switches dark and light themes
• Checkmark icons are now displayed for verified users in lists
• Added sound effects to swipe gestures
• An in-app notification is displayed when Dark Theme at Night changes
• Added in-app notification when posting a new tweet or message
• Timelines can now scroll to the marker without displaying it
• A loading bar is now displayed when a picture is taking a long time to load
• Added Pinboard support for bookmarking links and tweets
• Various improvements to VoiceOver
• Toggling the unified timeline setting now updates the screen immediately
• Made the swipe gestures easier to trigger
• The pull-to-refresh control now operates more smoothly
• You can now hit space or tab to auto-complete the first user match
• Lists and searches in the sidebar now refresh periodically
• OMG PIXELS!
• When you reply to a message, you can now see it in the compose view
• Displaying follower and following lists is now much faster
• App help can now be opened in Safari
• Fixed a problem in the search view when using shake-to-undo
• Fixed a crash caused by closing a conversation thread while it was loading
• You can now send just a photo without any tweet text
• Improved performance in the settings screen
• Emailed and bookmarked tweets now use long URLs
• Added a confirmation dialog when deleting tweets and messages
• Fixed display problems in right-to-left languages, such as Arabic
• Previously uploaded images are no longer attached to other tweets
- Version 5.0 | Release Date: 2012-12-06 | Download
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• All-new, fresh user interface
• Optimized for smooth, fast performance
• Unified, color-coded timeline for easy reference
• Customizable theme control
– Dark/Light themes
– Choice of font & font sizes
– Avatar size
– Line spacing
– Brightness control
• In-app tweet type notifications (Mentions & DM’s)
• VoiceOver support
• Easy account switching
• Pull to refresh
• Powerful gestures for quick control
• Supports Twitter picture service
• Attach and view location on tweets
• Native RT & RT with Comment
• People search
• Discussion view
• Threaded DM view
• Pinnable sidebar (iPad version)
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• Timeline syncing using iCloud or Tweet Marker
• Read-it-later using Instapaper & Pocket
• Translates tweets into your own language
• Advanced gap detection
• Offline support for posting, favoriting & following
- Version 4.4.10 | Release Date: 2012-09-20 | Download
• Improved iPhone 5 and iOS 6 compatibility
- Version 4.4.9 | Release Date: 2012-06-12 | Download
• Read It Later is now Pocket
• Application disables auto-sleep timer when not running on battery
• Fixed issues with timestamp accuracy
• Fixes involving changes in Twitter’s API
- Version 4.4.8 | Release Date: 2012-03-16 | Download
• Report Spammer action available on retweets and search results
• Reply all includes every user in the original tweet
• Improved scrolling performance in the timeline
• iPad now uses iOS 5’s gesture sidebar
• Reduced memory usage
• Larger avatar images are fetched from Twitter
• Reverted toolbar to 4.4.6’s gradient style
• Fixed crashes caused by the application’s cache
- Version 4.4.7 | Release Date: 2012-03-06 | Download
• Added the ability to undo a native retweet
• Added support for animated GIFs
• Added titles to the action sheets for users and tweets to improve context
• Added hi-res graphics for future-proofing
• Better handling of in-progress actions if a user exits the app
• Further attempts at improving gap detection
• Removed “Copy Author” from the action menu for tweets
• Added Twitter user’s handle to the text copied from using the “Copy” action
• Removed the “Copy Link to Author” action
• Removed “Report Spammer” and “Block” action menu items for people you already follow
• Added action menu to user avatars when viewing them in a list
• Added “Open Page” to action menu in user profile view to open user at twitter.com
• Removed the warning dialog that showed up when posting a native retweet
• Improved fonts for easier reading and increased font size for “Large” setting
• Fixed a bug where the cache would cause the application to crash
- Version 4.4.6 | Release Date: 2012-02-01 | Download
• New ‘Summarize’ URL tap & hold option for users who have Summly installed
• Improved handling of tweet gaps in the timeline
• Fixed bug on iOS 5 where the keyboard did not appear when performing a search
• Fixed a bug that would cause OAuth authorization dialog to appear sporadically
- Version 4.4.5 | Release Date: 2012-01-10 | Download
• Performance tweaks
• Fixed a bug that caused Twitterrific to crash when memory was low
- Version 4.4.4 | Release Date: 2011-12-08 | Download
• Support for Readability
• Added the ‘Load More’ button to timeline searches
• Fixed bug on iOS 5 where the keyboard did not appear when performing a search
• Fixed a bug that could cause the timeline to jump to top when re-tweeting
• Fixed a bug that caused certain links to break
• Fixed a possible crash when resetting caches or services
- Version 4.4.3 | Release Date: 2011-11-30 | Download
NOTE: The service provider that Twitterrific uses to translate tweets is changing from a free to a paid system. As a result, translation of tweets is now exclusively available via the paid in-app upgrade of Twitterrific and no longer available in the free version. If you’ve already purchased the in-app upgrade you won’t notice any change in translation services. If you have a free version and would like translations services please utilize the in-app upgrade.
• Attaching a photo now has a “Use Latest Photo” option
• Uses the new Twitter-type keyboard on iOS 5 which includes @ & #
• Advanced preference to reset tweet caches & clear all timelines
• Search results now show the real name of the author and not just their username
• Adjustments to the ‘Load More’ button for better handling of gaps
• Auto-refresh when posting a tweet so you don’t have to back-track to catch up
• More reliable color coding of tweets especially in lists, search results, etc.
• Copying a t.co link in a tweet resolves into the complete URL when pasted or emailed
• Conversation information now displayed on RT’s when available
• Images in the photo viewer popover are now cached for faster browsing
• Tapping the broken image icon in the photo viewer will re-load the picture
• Deleting an account now removes the tweet database associated with that account
• RT’d tweets now display the time stamp of when they were originally posted
• Better handling of non-image Camera+ URL’s (for blog posts & videos)
• Added the ‘Load More’ button to the tweet list of user profiles
• More reliable handling of video URL’s (open in browser)
• Fixed an old bug preventing stock quotes ($APPL, etc.) from linking
• Sometimes the “(number) new tweets” status bar reported an incorrect number
• Fixed a problem causing incorrect character counts when composing tweets with bare URL’s
• Fixed a bug that prevented fav’ed tweets from displaying within lists
• Fixed a bug that scrolled timeline to the bottom when deleting a tweet at the top
• Fixed a parsing problem that prevented URL’s containing <,> from working
• Fixed a problem where links to lists were linking to user profiles instead
• Fixed several problems that prevented some user’s avatars from loading
- Version 4.4.2 | Release Date: 2011-10-13 | Download
• Fixed a crashing bug caused by incorrectly formatted t.co URLs
• Improved the reliability of loading recent tweets from a user’s profile
- Version 4.4.1 | Release Date: 2011-09-27 | Download
• Increased the number of tweets fetched on refresh
• More reliable results for “Replies to this Author” action
• Additional bug fixes & visual tweaks
- Version 4.4 | Release Date: 2011-09-15 | Download
• Twitterrific now displays unwrapped t.co links in the timeline whenever possible
• New URL scheme to open a user profile in Twitterrific from other apps (see twitterrific.com/ipad/poweruser for more info)
• Load More button for lists
• Load More button now loads missing tweets that occur in timeline gaps
• Lists are now sorted according to type and then alphabetically
• Retweets are now shown in lists
• Tweet Marker support for lists to sync properly with Tweetbot
• Tweet Marker support for saved searches
• Character count is now calculated correctly when unwrapped URLs are pasted into a new tweet
• Improved handling of non-image Camera+ URL’s
• VoiceOver now reads a tweet’s date last so it can be skipped
• Twitterrific stays scrolled to bottom when loading more tweets than the timeline can hold
• Fixed a bug in landscape mode preventing profile actions from working
• Fixed a bug that prevented global trends from loading properly
• Fixed a crash that occurred when typing HTML character entity references (“ ", etc.)
• Fixed a bug that caused selected lists to become un-selected in the sidebar
• Fixed a bug where some user’s avatars appeared super tiny
• Additional bug fixes
- Version 4.3 | Release Date: 2011-08-09 | Download
• Twitterrific now syncs timeline positions across all versions via Tweet Marker
– Turn on Tweet Marker feature via Settings
– Adjust to view synced position or auto-scroll to position on refresh
• Improved t.co and Twitter picture handling
• Support for displaying campl.us images inline
• Improved handling of errors associated with incorrect time & time zones
• Graphical refinements to popovers, timeline and buttons
• Links to Instagram blog entries open correctly in the browser
• Voice Over accessibility label added to initial log-in dialog
- Version 4.2 | Release Date: 2011-06-14 | Download
NOTE: Twitter has changed the way third party apps are required to authorize an account. Unfortunately, this change means youâll need to re-authorize Twitterrific to access your accounts.
â¢ Migrated from xAuth to OAuth logins to comply with Twitterâs authentication policy change
â¢ ReadItLater support
â¢ Support for the mlkshk media uploading service via settings
â¢ Support for the Pikchur media uploading service via settings
â¢ Links in the timeline are now easier to tap
â¢ Option in Settings to control frequency of auto-refresh rate or turn it off
â¢ Sidebar only shows @username in a list title when itâs one you didnât create
â¢ Improvements maintaining reading position when loading large number of tweets
â¢ Updated profile actions enabling DMâing a follower even if you donât follow them
â¢ Blocking/reporting immediately removes the userâs tweets from your timelines
â¢ Copy and pasted author names now include a leading @ symbol
â¢ Third party URL posting scheme for sending links to Twitterrific
â¢ Mlkshk and Pikchur image links display in-line
â¢ Compose field remembers un-sent content
â¢ Tapping the notification bar is now easier
â¢ Visual tweaks for clarity and consistency
â¢ Fixed problems with VoiceOver accessibility
â¢ Fixed a bug that prevented sidebar searches, lists and trends from updating
â¢ Fixed a bug that prevented conversations from loading while viewing search results
â¢ Fixed a problem that prevented lists containing unusual characters not to display
â¢ Updated the Plixi API to support Lockerz images in-line
- Version 4.1 | Release Date: 2011-04-22 | Download
â¢ Username auto-completion when composing a tweet
â¢ âReport Spammerâ option on user profiles (must not be following)
â“ Tap and hold on a userâs avatar for quick access to report action
â¢ Support for Cloud.app media uploads & URL shortening
â¢ Camera support for iPad 2
â¢ Settings option to toggle Global Trends on/off
â¢ New Advanced settings
â“ Keep scrolled to top (if already at the top)
â“ Mentions by Strangers to limit mentions to only people you follow
â“ Quick View to open links in Safari instead of in-app browser
â¢ Timeline views in pop-overs now color coded properly
â¢ Single tap and tap & hold actions re-organized for easier access
â¢ Single tweet view eliminated for faster access to tweet actions
â¢ iPad tap shortcuts: Double tap for conversation, triple tap to fave
â¢ Switching accounts now returns directly to the timeline for faster loading (iPhone & iPod)
â¢ Improved loading of multiple tweets in a conversation when selected
â¢ Automatic updating of the timeline while the app is left running
â¢ User profiles and lists appearances updated to âcard styleâ to match the Mac
â¢ User profiles now include total number of tweets from a user
â¢ Text size settings now also affect text in the compose area and sidebar
â¢ Large font size setting is slightly larger
â¢ Improved error handling via new status bar notifications
â¢ Timestamps now update in real time
â¢ Global trends now load properly
â¢ Double emoji icons are no longer displayed in the timeline
â¢ Fixed a bug that caused jump-to-top by tapping the status bar to stop working
â¢ User avatar loading was improved
â¢ Hash tags containing underscores are now displayed correctly
â¢ Links in smart quotes (like t.co) can be opened now
â¢ All YouTube videos now play correctly in the mini-browser
â¢ Fixed a crash when tapping 2 or more tweets simultaneously
- Version 3.0.4 | Release Date: 2011-03-08 | Download
â¢ Retweets no longer show up as favorites.
â¢ Fixed problems with links not being shortened.
- Version 3.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-01-27 | Download
â¢ Fixes to reduce Twitter API server errors
â¢ Added support for Instagram, plixi, step.ly in Photo view
â¢ Added support for new Twitter links to tweets and screen names
â¢ Restored dark theme as default setting
â¢ Improved OAuth timestamp check
- Version 3.0.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-14 | Download
â¢ Font size control: Smaller, Normal or Larger - via Settings App
â¢ Fixed a crash when shortening already shortened URLs
â¢ Fixed a translation bug affecting users of British English, Chinese and Portuguese
â¢ Photos taken when composing tweets are now properly saved to the photo library
â¢ Fixed problems when launching from a URL (like with Boxcar)
- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-07-22 | Download
â¢ Timeline shortcuts (all iPhones)
- Tap avatar to view profile
- Tap & hold for more actions (conversation, translate, etc.)
- Double-tap to reply (reply, DM, RT)
- Triple-tap to favorite
â¢ Link shortcuts (all iOS 4)
- Tap & hold @usernames and #tags to perform actions
- Tap & hold web links to perform actions (including Instapaper)
â¢ Links in timeline (iOS 4 with multitasking only)
â¢ "Retweet with Comments" now uses "RT @username" format
â¢ Uses web page titles as the subject line when emailing links from the mini browser
â¢ Tap & hold tweet detail view for copy actions (all iOS 4)
â¢ #hashtags now open in popovers when tapped for easy browsing (iPad)
â¢ Emoji characters supported in the timeline (iPad)
â¢ Increased timeout lengths for Twitter API connections to reduce errors
â¢ Added feedback when tapping links (iPad)
â¢ 'Restore Purchase' button to re-enable previous in-app upgrades
â¢ Graphical tweaks to button appearance & placement throughout
â¢ Added inline picture viewing for Mobypicture
â¢ Reduced avatar flashing
â¢ Fixed a navigation bug that sometimes stranded users in the main timeline
â¢ Trends, searches & lists update properly when coming to the foreground (iOS 4)
â¢ 'Refresh on Launch' auto-refreshes the timeline on launch - via Settings App
â¢ URL schemes work properly when Twitterrific is restored to the foreground
â¢ URL's copied with "Copy Link" can be pasted into the body of an email (iPhone)
â¢ Fixed problems with "in reply to" & "retweeted by" meta text
â¢ Retweet text no longer gets cropped
â¢ Fixed several problems with VoiceOver support
â¢ Crash issue resolved when viewing large TweetPhoto images
â¢ Graphical text fixes in the accounts sidebar
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2010-06-24 | Download
â¢ Twitterrific is now a universal app for iPad & iPhone
â¢ Light appearance theme via Settings App
â¢ VoiceOver accessibility for the visually impaired
â¢ Supports fast app switching in iOS 4
â¢ Interface optimized for Apple's new iOS 4 retina display
â¢ Switched to OAuth authentication for all media upload services
â¢ Tweets are now passed along to media services when uploading
â¢ Added "Relationship" information to user profile screen
â¢ For iPhone users, a simplified, friendlier user interface
â¢ Super-long URLs are now shortened correctly
â¢ Composed tweets are no longer lost when network errors occur
- Version 2.1.6 | Release Date: 2010-03-11 | Download
Fixed a problem with tweets not loading because of changes in the data returned by Twitter.
- Version 2.1.5 | Release Date: 2010-03-05 | Download
- Fixed a bug with map location links.
- Tweets with contributors now load correctly.
- Version 2.1.4 | Release Date: 2010-02-16 | Download
Fixed a crash with 0 following or followers.
- Version 2.1.3 | Release Date: 2010-01-14 | Download
- Fixed problems with Trends list not being updated.
- Version 2.1.2 | Release Date: 2010-01-13 | Download
- â¢ Fixed a small bug with paging user lists using the "Load Moreâ¦" button.
â¢ Fixed a potential crash when displaying user lists.
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2009-12-01 | Download
- Author's archived tweets now use count setting (50/100/200)
- Photo viewer has button to open web page for the photo
- Changed to default keyboard layout to avoid problems when switching languages
- Fixed problems with views not resizing correctly to status bar
- Fixed left-handed controls in account picker and photo viewer
- Fixed display problem for tweets that include geolocation data
- Updated to read new retweet data
- Fixed problems with paging in followers and following lists
- Made RT default for new users
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2009-11-14 | Download
- New Features:
â¢ New "Load More..." button to get older tweets in timeline
â¢ Added followers and following lists to author view
â¢ Added support for recording, posting and viewing videos
â¢ Added an account viewer and picker to main toolbar and posting view
â¢ Built-in browser now supports landscape orientation
â¢ Lowered battery usage by changing how location updates
â¢ Added tap & hold menus for tweet, links and photos
â¢ Image links are now displayed in a photo viewer
â¢ Tweets can now be translated to your language with the action bar
â¢Â Added "Reply" and "Retweet" to tap shortcuts
â¢Â Location readings are more accurate now
â¢ Improved handling of YouTube links
â¢ Tapping on avatar in author view now displays it full size
â¢ Author view now shows if the user follows you back
â¢ Long uploads now show a percentage completed
â¢ Improved bookmarking support
â¢ Added in-app email support
â¢ Passwords are now supported with Instapaper
â¢ Optimized for iPhone 3GS
â¢ Improved typing speed with keyboard
â¢ Fixed marking a tweet as a favorite
â¢ Removed "in reply to" when retweeting
â¢ Changed color of sent direct messages from green to blue
â¢ Browser links that try to open content in a new window now work
â¢ Improved how posting state is handled when quitting
â¢ Fixed Nearby and other searches that referenced expired tweets
â¢ Plugged memory leaks
â¢ Fixed various bugs that caused crashes
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2009-06-17 | Download
- â¢ Fixed a bug that prevented data from being downloaded (with YAJL error being reported.)
â¢Â Fixed a potential crashing bug when attaching an image to a tweet.
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2009-05-22 | Download
- Fixes to ensure correct operation when tweets have a unique identifier that is greater than 2 billion.
- Fixed tap shortcuts.
- Fixed a problem where a protected user could not view their own recent tweets or favorites in the author view.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if you tried compress text that consisted of nothing but spaces.
- Fixed a problem where unexpected location data could cause a crash while updating your Twitter profile.
- Improved refresh performance by changing database settings and caching statements.
- Fixed a problem with Refresh Scroll setting being used after favoriting or posting updates. The view will now only be scrolled when new tweets are loaded.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2009-05-08 | Download
- Redesigned user interface
- New themes & timeline layouts
- Support for multiple accounts
- Extended author information
- Support for Twitter searches
- Support for Twitter trends
- Timeline filtering
- Conversation threads
- Support for retweeting
- Improved posting interface
- Advanced setting option
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2008-12-19 | Download
- URLs beginning with https: were not opened correctly in mini-browser.
- Fixed display of icons on home screen.
- Updated mini-browser to use new iTunes and App Store URLs.
- Fixed problems with Maps links in other countries (e.g. maps.google.co.uk).
- Fixed a crash caused by misconfigured ad coming from the Deck.
- Fixed coloring of link in a selected reply in the main list of tweets.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2008-09-05 | Download
-Tapping on the camera icon will now prompt to take a photo directly or use the camera roll (instead of using a setting.)
-Photos taken in Twitterrific are saved to the camera roll before being sent to TwitPic.
-When refreshing, the maximum number of tweets downloaded from people you follow was raised from 20 to 100.
-Added image cache for avatars to reduce the amount of activity on the (possibly slow) network.
-Added a new "everyone" setting that loads the latest public timeline from Twitter.
-Added settings to control the contents of the timeline. Recent tweets, replies and direct messages can be turned on or off.
-Added a "Use Location" setting when enables all the Core Location features. Location features are disabled after tapping on "Don't Allow" four times or by changing this setting.
-Tapping on the location icon will prompt to add a Maps link to the tweet or update your location on Twitter.
-Improved location accuracy and tracking.
-Twitter location is now updated using city and state rather than geographic coordinates.
-Tweets with #hashtags are now linked to search.twitter.com.
-Scroll positions are now preserved when refreshing and launching.
-Tapping on the status bar in the detail view now goes to the most recent tweet.
-All communication with Twitter's servers is now protected with secure connections (HTTPS.)
-Added "in reply to" id when replying to a message, allowing Twitter to display a more accurate link.
-Scrolling in both the list and detail views is much faster.
-Faster startup times and switching between list and detail view.
-Fixed image rotation with photos uploaded to TwitPic.
-iTunes/App Store, Maps and YouTube links are now handled correctly in mini-browser.
-Fixed problem with favorite star not appearing after the button was pressed.
-Fixed problem where + in a tweet would turn into a space character after being posted.
-Contents of text field for posting is saved at quit so a phone call won't clear a tweet in progress.
-Tapping the status bar goes directly to the tweet without jerky animation.
-Tapping the "Setup" button after a login alert now takes you to the configuration view instead of doing nothing.
-Fixed Safari button in mini-browser so it will open the URL before the load of the page finishes.
-The status bar is now shown in gray when using the light theme in the Premium version.
-Screen name linking was updated so it behaves correctly when used in a query string.
-Added version number on credits screen (shown after tapping on bird in settings.)
-Removed reference to 70 requests per hour from the "bad request" error message.
-Added a hack that prevents Maps from displaying links off the west coast of Africa (at lat=0.0, long=0.0)
-Fixed a problem where incorrect tweet would appear momentarily at startup
-Made m.twitter.com the default for screen_name links.
-Changing the detail view will cause the main list to reposition even after a quit.
-Fixed problems with scroll location and selection when tweets at end of timeline are deleted.
-Fixed a scroll location problem when ad was first tweet in view and the ad was moved up in the timeline.
-Fixed a crashing bug after pressing the refresh button.
-Fixed a crashing bug when display an ad.
-Fixed a crashing bug when posting a message and changing message type.
-Fixed a crashing bug when the selected tweet was removed from the timeline.
-Added a code to cleanup memory more effectively, leading to better overall performance.
-Fixed some small memory leaks.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2008-08-01 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($2.99)