- Version 1.7.2 | Release Date: 2013-03-07 | Download
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2012-12-07 | Download
Numbers 1.7.1 resolves issues related to Accessibility settings.
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2012-12-04 | Download
In this release Numbers for iOS is updated for improved compatibility with Microsoft Excel and Numbers for Mac.
• Hide and unhide rows and columns
• Import and export Numbers for Mac spreadsheets with filters, and turn filters on and off
• Preserve rich text in tables when importing and exporting
• Add reflections to shapes
• Lock and unlock objects
- Version 1.6.2 | Release Date: 2012-09-19 | Download
• Support for iOS 6
• Ability to open a spreadsheet in another app
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2012-07-25 | Download
Numbers 1.6.1 works with iCloud to make spreadsheets automatically available between your iOS device and Numbers on your Mac*. Changes made to a spreadsheet on one device are instantly available on the other.
*Requires Numbers 2.2 or later installed on OS X Mountain Lion
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2012-03-07 | Download
Numbers 1.6 requires iOS 5.1 software update or later
• Create and view stunning 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Numbers 1.6 is enhanced to take advantage of the Retina display on the new iPad
• Includes performance improvements
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2011-10-12 | Download
• Automatically store your spreadsheets in iCloud and keep them up to date across all your iOS devices.
• Download your spreadsheets to a Mac or PC at icloud.com/iwork as Numbers ’09, Excel, or PDF files.
• Drag and drop Numbers ’09, Excel, or CSV files to icloud.com from your Mac or PC to have them automatically appear on your iOS devices.
• Use sliders, steppers, and pop-ups to easily enter data and explore results.
• Use Merge Cells to format your tables.
• Improved import and export for spreadsheets with hidden rows and columns.
• Improved compatibility with Microsoft Excel and Numbers ’09.
• Includes improved support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language input.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2011-05-31 | Download
- No changes specified