- Version 1.7.2 | Release Date: 2013-03-07 | Download
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2012-12-07 | Download
Keynote 1.7.1 resolves issues related to Accessibility settings.
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2012-12-04 | Download
In this release Keynote for iOS is updated for improved compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote for Mac.
• Import and export all Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote for Mac slide sizes
• Import and export presentation themes, complete with master slides and preset styles
• Play back all Keynote action builds including Move, Rotate, Scale, and Opacity
• Add new slide transitions including Shimmer and Sparkle
• Preserve calculations in tables when importing from and exporting to Keynote for Mac
• Add reflections to shapes
• New print layouts include options to print with presenter notes, with builds, and without backgrounds
• Lock and unlock objects
- Version 1.6.2 | Release Date: 2012-09-19 | Download
• Support for iOS 6
• Ability to open a presentation in another app
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2012-07-25 | Download
Keynote 1.6.1 works with iCloud to make presentations automatically available between your iOS device and Keynote on your Mac*. Changes made to a presentation on one device are instantly available on the other.
*Requires Keynote 5.2 or later installed on OS X Mountain Lion
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2012-03-07 | Download
Keynote 1.6 requires iOS 5.1 software update or later
• Create and view stunning 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Animate your 3D charts with Crane, Grow, Radial, Rotate, Rotate & Grow, and Z Axis builds
• Keynote 1.6 is enhanced to take advantage of the Retina display on the new iPad
• Use new builds and transitions including Iris, Shimmer, Wipe, Flame, Perspective, Swing, Object Push, Object Zoom, and Fade Through Color
• Includes performance improvements
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2011-10-12 | Download
• Automatically store your presentations in iCloud and keep them up to date across all your iOS devices.
• Download your presentations to a Mac or PC at icloud.com/iwork as Keynote ’09, PowerPoint, or PDF files.
• Drag and drop Keynote ’09 or PowerPoint presentations to icloud.com from your Mac or PC to have them automatically appear on your iOS devices.
• Use AirPlay to present wirelessly via Apple TV. Navigate slides, view presenter notes, and use the laser pointer while presenting from your iOS device.
• New builds and transitions including Anvil, Blinds, Color Panes, Comet, Confetti, Diffuse, and Sparkle.
• Advanced presentation controls including looped slideshows and autoplay.
• Support for slide-to-slide hyperlinks.
• Improved compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote ’09.
• Includes improved support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language input.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2011-05-31 | Download
- No changes specified