- Version 1.4.0 | Release Date: 2011-09-04 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.0
● Added Game Center support for networked multiplayer and leaderboards.
● Merged most of the menu system into one big fancier main menu.
● High-resolution artwork for iPhone 4 and iPad in 2x mode.
● Improved graphics of weather.
● The city now extends in the background.
● Many bugs fixed.
● Back-end strongly rewritten to be more optimal and reliable.
● More reliable game field zooming (by pinching).
● Removed auto-zoom on holding aim at the top of the screen.
● Made the AI somewhat more realistic.
● Support for PlayHaven.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2011-03-03 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Ã¢ÂÂ Fixes graphical bugs exhibited on the iPhone 3GS only.
Ã¢ÂÂ Internal restructuring.
Ã¢ÂÂ Minor Arabic language fixes.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2009-11-14 | Download
- MAIN FEATURES:â Fixes graphical bugs exhibited on the iPhone 3GS only.MISC CHANGES:â Internal restructuring.â Minor Arabic language fixes.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2009-07-20 | Download
- MAIN FEATURES:â New player model: Vengeful Bananaâ Audio overhaul: Improved quality and lower footprintâ Voice effects; enable them in Audio/Video Configurationâ Show metrics while aimingâ Fully localized: Currently supports English, Dutch and ArabicMISC CHANGES:â Support for the iPhone OS 3.0â Graphics improvements: Aiming bar, Wind indicator, HUD, Sky/star animationâ Improved player distribution across the fieldâ Support for a Lite versionâ Menu and sky/building drawing performance improvementsâ Statistics are now graphedâ No killshot replays when AI winsâ Automatically zoom out when aiming near the top of the screenNOTES:Gorillas is, as you might know, fully open source. If you are interested in seeing support for your language in the game, I invite you to get in touch with me at (lhunath, gmail) and I will guide you through the relatively simple processes of translating a few lines.
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2009-04-24 | Download
- BUG FIXES: â Stability issue with model textures.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2009-04-16 | Download
- IMPROVEMENTS: â Stability improvements after projectile impact.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2009-04-04 | Download
- NEW FEATURES: â Pick your model! â Easter Bunny model has been unlocked.BUG FIXES: â An issue that prevented cycling through the music listOTHER IMPROVEMENTS: â Audio back-end has been rewritten
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2009-03-26 | Download
- NEW FEATURES: â Sound effects and vibration â Camera action and game zooming â Supports many gorillas in one game â Game Modes â Boot Camp: Train your aim â Classic: Quick and simple â Dynamic: Adjusts to your skill â Team: Team up against the AIs â Last Man Standing: How long can you stay alive in this free-for-all? â Gorillas now animate: throwing, cheering, dancing. â Kill shot replays (slow motion)OTHER IMPROVEMENTS: â Performance improvements (esp. in long games) â Back button easier to click â Many configuration options added â Guide pages can now be flicked through â Flip the game when you flip the device â Skill system introduced in Dynamic mode â Longer throws yield more skill â More skill boosts your score gain â Oneshot kills also yield a score gain â HUD revamped â AIs are silver gorillas, humans are brown â A bopper indicates which gorilla is active â Freeze game time when paused â Menu navigation improved â Music can be put on shuffle â Improved graphics for gorillas, sky and smoke â Game pauses when device is locked
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2009-01-20 | Download
- No changes specified