A magazine for people who love technology, especially the internet, mobile, truly great personal computers, and related fields influenced by technology such as photography, publishing, music, and even coffee.
Rather than telling readers everything that happens in technology, we deliver meaningful editorial and big-picture articles.
The Magazine publishes an issue every 2 weeks, usually with 4 articles of 500–1000 words each, to subscribers.
Subscriptions are $1.99 per month with a free 7-day trial.
All subscriptions, including free trials, include access to all back issues. (Issues are not sold individually.)
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.