An innovative GTD application, allowing to track and prioritize three simultaneous tasks with subtasks, that doesn't take a rocket scientist to use it :)
Are you familiar with taking care of a lot of things simultaneously? Feeling that you are unable to tie all the loose ends?
If yes, it seems like you need something more than ordinary task list. Something that lets you focus on the tasks rather than how does the application work? Then you’re looking for the fast and intuitive application with amazingly clever approach to handling your everyday tasks. You are looking for the PicoPlanner.
* PicoPlanner works in the blink of an eye!
* Don’t give it to your kids – you might get embarrassed when they get acquainted with the application faster than you
* PicoPlanner is the task handling genie you were looking for!
It’s an intuitive and simple to use tool with the functional and elegant interface, with its main job of being effective with supporting you with managing and achieving you current and upcoming tasks.
Need to carry out a birthday party for your kid or prepare the plan for the conversation with once-in-a-lifetime customer? Maybe you are interested in leading up the project schedule at work or planning a holiday? For each of the above you are more than welcome to use the help of PicoPlanner. And that includes not only helping you not to forget things but also to set up priority of the covered tasks.
* You are going to be able to plan the order of the scheduled tasks, together with the deadline for each of them.
* You will have an opportunity to connect up to three task, so you could have a bigger picture of what needs to be done altogether at the same time
* Every task can be shared with either a collaborator or just person you want to share it with.
* At any time you could check how many tasks are yet to be completed and what is their current progress
PicoPlanner is not just another GTD application. We know that everyone could write that, but we also mean it! It really carries out a new, innovatory approach to task planning on the iPhone.
Want to know more? Feel invited then! Just check out our website or Facebook fanpage and check yourself how does the PicoPlanner work! Any feedback is highly appreciated – if you feel that something has to be done different way, let us know either via Facebook, send us a Tweet or e-mail us at [email protected] We want to be perfectly sure that you will be the most happy ones at the end of the day